Many of us prefer to relax in a bath tub with a glass of wine after a hectic day at work. Many bathrooms have a combination of both bath tubs and showers which sometimes makes your bathroom look stuffy, unless you have a huge bath space.
Showers Make your Bathroom Look Spacious
When remodeling your bathroom, you might often be in a dilemma whether to keep a bath tub, shower or both. If you are looking with the intent of making it more spacious, then shower stall will be a better option. If you have a small bathroom, having a bath tub and shower stall will make it more crowded and stuffier.
If you have just purchased a house in Salt Lake City, Utah and are looking at companies for your tub to shower conversion , then you might want to look at the services offered by Bath Crest Home Solutions. This is a one stop shop for all your bathroom remodeling needs. You can choose from a variety of shower options ranging from the type of surface to the different types of grab bars you prefer.
Showers are also a great way to reduce water usage. In the case of standard bath tubs, you need fill it with water and soak into it. When the water cools down, you might need to drain the water and refill again. This is not the case with showers. You can control the temperature ad target it to specific areas of your body.
Reasons Why Showers Are a Preferred Choice over Bath Tubs
If you are still confused on whether to choose bath tubs or showers, then you can look at the below benefits to make up your mind:
- Showers are more convenient for old age people
- Showers come with safety precautions such as anti skid tiles to prevent slippages
- You can add accessories like shower curtains, built in lighting, customized spray jets and many more
- You can even add a sitting bench inside the shower stall to sit and relax
- Showers are easier to maintain when compared to bath tubs
- Filling up the bath tub takes a lot of time when compared to showering
- Many people lead a hectic schedule and may not have the luxury of spending time in a bath tub.
Showers are the latest trend in bathroom renovation. Installing showers not only increases the aesthetics of your home, but also helps to improve the resale value of your home.