Renting a dumpster can be confusing, and an intimidating process when you have no knowledge and prior experience in this field. This article gives you useful tips to help you make the right decision.
Consider the size of the dumpster
So, the first thing that you need to keep in mind is the size of the dumpster that you will require. Assess your requirements, and determine the size so that it should not come out to be too big, or too small for your needs. Bluestar Roll-offs LLC is a leading dumpster rental service provider that provides a professional level and quick services to customers in Bowing Green, KY, and surrounding areas.
You will get the dumpster in various sizes such as:
- 10 yards dumpster: It is ideal for medium-sized cleanouts or small-scale remodeling projects.
- 20 yards dumpster: It is best suited for major cleanouts and medium-sized remodeling projects.
- 30 yards dumpster: it is used for commercial objectives or as a key construction or addition to your home.
- 40 yards dumpster: It is a good selection for industrial or commercial purposes.
Nature of the Trash
So, after size, the next thing that you need to consider is the nature of the garbage for which you will be using it. The weight of the dumpster depends on the material you will dump in it. Heavier dumpsters will be expensive than the lighter ones.
Learn what you should not dump
There is a law that states what things are right to dump, and what are unethical. Know about this law, so that you don’t go against the rules. You can’t dispose of following hazardous waste products in it:
- chemical products,
- oil filters,
- herbicides and pesticides,
- radioactive material,
- paint (except fully dried latex paint cans, and no liquids),
- semi filled aerosol cans,
- flammable liquids,
- propane tanks,
- transmission oil
- lubricating oil
- motor oil,
- hydraulic oil,
- contaminated oil (mixed with gasoline, and solvents),
- petroleum-contaminated soil
- lead paint chips,
- fluorescent tubes,
- railroad ties,
- medical waste,
- dead animals,
- sealed barrels,
- cylinders, and
- all types of liquids
Make sure you don’t dump any of the above materials into the dumpster.
The selection of the right dumpster is not that hard when you know the things that are important to consider to form the selection. Use these tips, and perform a little homework at your end to find out what dumpster to rent.